Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 1 Results

Here are the results as I currently have them. I'm waiting for points from 2 gals still, so these are likely to change. I know the first week can be rough, but from the results I'm hearing about, you gals are rocking it!

Tied for 1st with 1210:  Nachos y Chino (Bri & Jamie)
                                       E Squared (Erin & Erica)
            2nd with 1205:  Lean Queens (Amber & Jana)
Tied for 3rd with  605:    Daffodils (Jenn & Suzanne)
                                      Team Idaho (Amy & Kristen)

At this point, I believe I have everyone's money, Thanks!

Additional tasks have been added to the Task list, so be sure to take another look at it.

You're 2 assigned tasks this week are:
Email me a healthy recipe (that you haven't submitted before) to post on the blog
Email me a workout you love (same as above) that I'll post on the blog

Seeing the theme? We're going to share some tips to help others be successful too.

Good luck to everyone on an awesome 2nd week!

No comments:

Post a Comment