Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Week 5 Calendar Tasks

Last week! Here we go ladies; let's finish strong.
Remember to drink a minimum of 64 ounces daily, but try to ingest half your weight in ounces {start early in the day Coley & Mills, so as to avoid late night bathroom breaks and middle-of-the-night cursings of my name. haha!}.

* Get 7.5 hours of sleep
* Read a story to a child
* Take a nap! Or lie down and rest for at least 20 minutes
* Write someone a note {thank you, thinking of you, etc.} & give/mail it to them.
* Recycle, repurpose or dispose of 10 things you have but don't need or use
* Do your Visting Teaching {you can count it if you've already been this month}
* Pamper Yourself! Take a bath, soak your feet, get a massage, pedi, mani, facial, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Are you saying you don't like that I curse your name in the middle of the night as I trek to the bathroom? I thought you'd be flattered to know I was thinking of you. ;)

    ReplyDelete