Sunday, July 1, 2012

Aunt Leslie's Favorite Popcorn

My recipe is  just a snack I like to make. I air pop  a couple of batches of air pop corn and then put it on a couple of cookies sheets. I spray it with water that I have in a sprayer that does a light mist of water. Then I put the dry butter flavor stuff on it or sea salt, then spray it again with water so it sticks & then I put the cookie sheet in the oven on broil for like 30 secs.  Watch it close cause it burns fast. {I put it on the bottom rack of the oven}. That dries out the water and makes the popcorn more crisp. I love it!  You could even try other dry flavors on it.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I tried a variation of this, using a little parmesan cheese. I've never broiled popcorn before, but it made the parmesan stick, as opposed to falling to the bottom of the bow. It was delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The popcorn was a hit! It went over well with all ages at our house.

    ReplyDelete