Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Anne's Recipe - Skinny Chicken

Hmm, for a healthy holiday recipe I am not so sure, maybe you guys can help me out in that area, but I am dieing to share this recipe I recently found because it is healthy and soo delicious! How did I not know you can substitute greek yogurt for Mayo! 
SKinnny Greek Yogurt Chicken
Ingredients:4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1 cup plain greek yogurt (I used Oikos)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese - grated
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper


Directions:


1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

2) Combine greek yogurt, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper in a bowl.

3) Line baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.

4) Coat each chicken breast in greek yogurt mixture and place on foiled baking sheet.


{p.s. Erica here. I totally tried this the other week and LOVED it. So simple and delish!}

No comments:

Post a Comment