Saturday, July 6, 2013

F3R2 Totals

Thank you all for participating this round! It was a great way to kick off summer and I'm grateful to have had all of you join me on this road to stronger spiritual and physical fitness! Life is busy and there's always something to celebrate, so props to all of you for your hard work and dedication in sticking with F3R2!

I'm still waiting on some scores, but here's what I've got for now:

Rhythm & Blues - 6070
Jennerin - 6066
JK - 6063
East & West - 6058
Dixie Duo - 5930
Buckeye Gals - 5828
Flabby Shabby Sheek - 5758
Hunger Games - 5410
Slim Down Sisters - 4715
On a Whim - 4143

According to my calculations, the missing scores won't affect the winners, so I'm going to declare Rhythm & Blues as coming in 1st place and Jennerin as the 2nd place team! Way to go Krista, Jenn & Erin! {and myself. haha}

The following ladies will be getting their $20 participation fees returned to them:
Jen Luker
Kristie Blanchard
Amber Green
Denise Cook
Hayley Potts

{a few of you mentioned that you'd like to do the next round, so let me know if you want me to hold your $20 for that round or return it to you}

Short & Sweet Summer Fun & Fit {S3F2}will be starting on Sunday July 14th and ending on Saturday August 3rd - so a fast and furious 3 weeks! Please let me know by July 11th if you'd like to participate. Rules will run the same as this round, complete with Spiritual and Fitness goals that you rate on a scale of 1-5. I'm going to post totals this round on Sunday's, come rain or shine, so be sure to get them to me promptly. There will be 3 Free days, 2 Free meals, 2 Free foods and 2 Free tastes, so hopefully you can still do all the fun summer things you've got planned, but be a little healthier. ;)  As always, if you've got any questions, please let me know.

Way to go ladies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment