Friday, February 15, 2013

Start Date - 3/12/13

Thanks to all of you for your kind words for my family and I. The consensus is to wait to start F3R, so thanks to all of you for that as well. Although I'm eager to be done with the food funk (I feel so yucky, but haven't dredged up the willpower to put an end to the insanity), I'm grateful to postpone the start until things are a little more emotionally settled around here.

After talking with my family and some of you participants, the start date is going to be March 12th. I know that's a ways out there, and I apologize for that. It also tweaks holidays a bit, so I'll post more on that later. If you're interested in F3R, Starting March 12th and running through April 16th, let me know. I'll try to get more info posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment