Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Possible Delay....

I've had a major family tragedy occur this past weekend. My brother and sister-in-law had their newborn baby return to heaven after just 33 short hours of life on this earth. They are flying in from London, England with their sweet family to mourn with us and bury their sweet Matthew here in Utah.  I've been debating how to proceed with F3R. On the one hand, I need out of this food funk. And on the other, my brother and his family will be here for 2 weeks full of tears, a funeral, a baptism, several family gatherings and lots of food. Selfishly, I don't want to be concerned about the food situation, exercise points, etc. with all the extra emotion at this time. So here are the options I'm going to throw out, and I'll let those of you who are/will be participating vote.

Option 1: We'll proceed with F3R starting on February 20th. I won't participate this round, but will still head the endeavor. I can't promise very prompt postings, tasks, results, etc., as I will be spending as much time as possible with my family.

Option 2: We bump the start date back to March. I should be good to start on the 5th or 6th. I'll have more time to focus on H3R then and ready to roll.

Please let me know what your vote is. No hard feelings either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment