Sunday, December 22, 2013

Week 2 Results

Congrats to everyone on another awesome week! Whether or not you got a perfect score, I think we're all doing pretty awesome for this time of year. Stay strong this week, but enjoy your Christmas festivities.

Kelsie - 555
Erica - 555
Karin - 551
Erin - 550
Denise - 545 

Also, I'm going to throw out an option here. During the last round, I was really wishing I could cash in one free day for 3 free meals. You know when you've got a dinner party one night and a lunch date the next? Not close enough to use a FREE day, but so close it's kinda annoying? Sometimes a whole free day is Fantastic! Christmas Day, for example. But do I really need to spend all of Christmas Eve day eating like crazy, just cause it's a free day? Umm… no. I'm assuming that you gals are also rationing your FREE's, much like me (I confess to being a total hoarder/planner here. I've allotted 1 of each "free" per week, and haven't used up all my rations yet, and thus still have options here).  

Here's the option: You can cash in a Free day for 3 free meals. Use this if it's a good fit, especially if this helps you, and by 'you' I mean me, to make better food choices. If the traditional FREE Day is a better fit, use that. It's your call. I try not to make big changes mid-round, but I'm hoping this will facilitate moderation instead of binging. Which I'm sure nobody has a problem with but me, but since I am in charge…. haha!

Let me know if you've got any questions about this. 
Have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment