Sunday, December 15, 2013

Week 1 Results

Ladies,

Well, that's one week down and just 3 more to go. Like I was telling Karin; half of me is so glad I'm doing this and the other half thinks I'm crazy. Ha ha. Each day I'm tempted to throw out more freebies, but I'm trying to be moderate here. If there's requests tho, I'm likely to cave… ;)

Majority ruled with individuals instead of teams. I held off on telling you so that nobody would slack off. The accountability factor of teams is really motivating, so if I see scores start to slide, teams may be reintroduced at a moment's notice. Hopefully that keeps us all on our toes.

Denise - 555
Erin - 555
Erica - 555
Kelsie - 555
Karin - 553



I did make a few minor adjustments to the food lists, including the addition of Joe-Joe's to the neutral list. Peruse that list when you need a sugar fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment