Friday, April 19, 2013

Final Results

I'm still waiting to hear back from a few people on whether they reached their goals or not. So here are the team totals, as they stand without the Bonus Points:

E Squared: 6050
Nachos y Chinos: 6044
Daffodils: 6035
Lean Queens: 6015
Team Idaho: 5990

The following individuals were within 10 points of the total amount possible, so they'll get their $20's back... Bri, Jamie, Amber, Jenn, Suzanne, Erin & Erica. And although that doesn't leave much in the kitty to be divided amongst the winners, I'm thrilled that so many of us were able to stick so closely to F3R! I hope that this round was a good one and I look forward to starting again at the end of May!

Feedback was varied, and is true to individuality - what some liked was the same thing others disliked. As we get closer, I'll post more info on the next round, but we'll be starting just after Memorial Day and ending right before Independence Day. I'm still open to suggestions, so if you've got input, please let me know.

I'll post again once I've heard back from a few of you. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment