Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Conclusion of Healthy Holidays

Ladies,

Wow! What a ride it's been; 3 months of Healthiness has come to a close. Several of you have toughed out each and every round, others a round or two. To all who have competed - Way to Go! It takes real commitment to get through the Holidays and not gain weight and we've all done an awesome job.

When I was pondering this round, I really wished I had enough money to buy all of you participants a GC for a free massage. I was so impressed that you'd be willing to go the distance over Christmas. Sadly, I don't have the funds for that. But I did have a light bulb moment, and here it is: All of you who completed this round will get your $20 back! Regardless of point totals or meeting your goals. This is my way of thanking you for taking this journey. And I didn't tell you sooner, so you'd stay motivated. I hope this doesn't upset anyone, but as I never specified where the extra $$ would go, I feel good about this decision.

If you'd like me to hold on to your $20 for the next round, I can do that. Or I can mail it to you, just send me an email with your address. For those of you to whom I still owe earnings, I'll include it with that and I promise to get it in the mail THIS WEEK! The next round will most likely be starting in February. I'm feeling a little burnt out {if you haven't guessed by my lack of posts, etc.} just now. If I get tired of being fluffy and feeling crappy sooner than that, I'll let you know. On that burnt out note, I'm probably not posting point totals for this round, unless I come across an extra hour or so one day. Ha ha. Hopefully I'll be more motivated soon. Until then, I wish you all healthy happiness!

Thanks again for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment