Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fit4Fun Final Results!

Thank you all for your patience! I now have everyones total pounds lost for the duration of Fit4Fun, allowing me to post the final results!

Some of you have asked about the next round - I'm not 100% sure of the start date yet, probably starting between 9/28 & 10/5, but I'll email & post when I'm certain. Also undecided on length; if you plan on participating and have a preference on 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 weeks, I'd love your input. I definitely want to stick with this through the Holidays, and I hope there are others of you out there that want to join me! :) I'm open to a long round & then a shorter one, two medium ones, 3 short ones, etc.  Please let me know your thoughts on that. Also, any feedback on this round or suggestions for future rounds is also appreciated.

On to what you've all been waiting for . . .

Here's how the total results were calculated: Rankings were assigned from 1st - 6th based on total weight lost for the first 2 weeks. 1st place got 6 points, 2nd got 5 points, etc. Then I took the total pounds lost for each team and added the same number of points to the teams score (i.e. 9 pounds = 9 points). The results are as follows:

Rankings for the first 2 weeks:
1st - Point Masters - 12 lbs
2nd - Shera's Master of the Universe - 11 lbs
3rd - Sassy & Slimmer - 8.5 lbs
Tie for 4th - The DJ Duo & 2 Moms on a Mission - 7 lbs
5th - The Wonder Twins - 6 lbs

So, the Overall, FINAL Winners are:

2 Moms on a Mission - 4445 with 7 pounds lost
DJ Duo - 4443 with 11 lbs lost
Sassy & Slimmer - 4439 with 13 lbs lost
The Wonder Twins - 4430 with 8.5 lbs lost
Point Masters - 4392 - with 13 lbs lost
Shera's Masters of the Universe - 4159 with 12 lbs lost

CONGRATS! Way to go ladies!

Per the entry rules, the following gals get their $15 entry fee back for scoring 2210 points or more over the last 4 weeks (winning teams are exempt from this):
Erin - 2210
Jenn - 2210
Erica - 2216

And a quick shout-out to Krista, of 2 Moms on a Mission, for getting a PERFECT Score! Woot, woot!

That leaves $135 in the kitty, with $88 going to 2 Moms on a Mission and $47 going to the DJ Duo! Please contact me to arrange pick-up/delivery of your winnings!

It's been a fun 4 weeks! I hope you all had some positive results. Looking forward to the next round . . .





1 comment:

  1. Good work everyone!! I'd love to do it again. I prefer the shorter rounds myself. It just seems like it's more manageable mentally. Even though it's over, I've still been trying to follow the plan, but I did have a doughnut yesterday....and I didn't have to worry. ;) I'm good to go along with what others want though. I am going on a long trip to the Caribbean the end of October so there is a good chance I will not have a great shot at winning. But it's still nice to have the challenge and I will hopefully make better choices on vacation!

    ReplyDelete