Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Grand Totals

I know everyone is eager to find out who won the cash. Before I tell you though, I want to say Thanks {again} for participating & tell everyone Great Job! Hopefully everyone's established a healthy habit or 2 that will stick with them.

For those of you interested, I'm going to run another round {this one 4 weeks long}, starting August 19th and concluding September 16th {weigh in 9/17 in the a.m.}.
Here's the brief 411 on Fit4Fun:
Girls Only
$15 participation fee
Haven't decided if it'll be sign-up with a teammate or each individual for herself
Labor Day + 1 Free Day of your choice
1 Free Meal per week
5 days exercise points
most other items will be same or similar to this round.
I'm heading to BYU Education week on the 13th - 17th, so if you're interested, please let me know by August 12th. People can still sign up until the 18th, but the more notice, the easier it'll be for me.
email or text me with questions.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for.
Drumroll please . . .

coming in first we have the LA Sparkettes {5610}
followed by another mother/daughter duo, M&M {5565}
who had  the Untouchables {5563} nipping at their heels
cv + ppj = f.u.n. {5493} brought their "A game"
those Blonde Bombshells {5456} really came from behind
then we've got the 3rd mom/daughter duo, Me & Mi {5454}
followed by Uber Fit & Hungry {5409} who are a little more fit, but still hungry.
the Milk Maids {5385} did awesome
NBC {5340} really enjoyed their vacay
way to go to our 4th mother/daughter team: 2 Hot Mama's {5291}

After totaling the votes, the majority opted to keep the winnings as originally stated.
With drop-outs, round-ings & service fees {haha} the total cash in the kitty is $475, divided as follows:

LA Sparkettes wins $250!
M&M takes home $175
and the Untouchables get $50 - their participation fee back!

Winners: contact me to work out arrangements to collect your prize money.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! And good job to everyone else. I found myself thinking twice before I ate anything today, which means the contest was a success for me :)

    Erica, thanks for putting this all together! We appreciate all the effort you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go y'all!

    i'm ready to do the next Fit4Fun! WAHOO!

    ReplyDelete